- Offered most Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6:30pm – 8:00pm (check Calendar for specific dates)
- Must sign up at least 3 days prior to the class (to register within the 3 days, please Contact Chef Ginzu)
- Ticket price: $60
- Weekend/Private/Group classes: Contact Chef Ginzu to schedule a group class (available for 6 or more)
- Groupon: If you have a groupon for the class, use PROMO code “sushi101.” You must still bring your Groupon with you to the class to redeem the discount.
What you will learn
Samba’s chefs will share with you the secrets of great sushi, including:
- How to make traditional sushi rice
- How to properly prepare fish and necessary ingredients for sushi making
- How to perfect the rolling technique on a variety of makimono rolls, including Spicy Tuna, California and Vegetarian, and more!
What is included
For starters, you’ll get to enjoy the delicacies you prepare–typically your class will consist of 3 sushi rolls. You will also receive:
- Take-home preparation instructions
- Popular recipes
What you will need
All you need to bring to class is yourself and an appetite for learning.
Not a seafood lover?
Nothing to worry about – there are many sushi recipes that don’t include seafood (bet you didn’t know that!).
Looking for something that’s not on the menu?
We can handle special requests and make ingredient substitutions (or suggest a few). Additional costs may apply. All special requests should be submitted no less than one week before your scheduled class. For special requests, Contact Chef Ginzu
If cancellation/rescheduling takes place 48 hours to 1 week from class date, a $15 fee will be added to your re-booking date (Note: more than a week out you will not be charged a rescheduling fee)
- If Cancellation takes place 24-48 hours prior to class, $20 fee will be added to your re-booking date
- If less than 24 hours prior to class, $30/person rescheduling fee will be added to your re-booking date
- Extreme circumstances allowed at the discretion of the class instructor
- No show is subject to full value of class fees and Groupon (if applicable) will be void